All you need is love.

Tiana - aliso viejo, California
Themes: love

“All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.”

I believe that love will prevail over all else. If the bond is strong enough it will with stand the toll of distance and time. I say that when it comes to love you forget the risk and take the fall if it’s what you want its worth it all.

Love is the foundation of any meaningful relationship. With out love, there is no compassion with out compassion there is no relating to others. If all hate was turned into love there would be no murder, crime or backstabbing. Like the famous song by The Beatles states “ All you need is love, love. Love is all you need.”

In my life I have experienced an unforgettable love that my boy friend and I share. Our relationship has greatly changed me as a person. It has made me feel what its like to truly care about someone. It really has prevailed through many hardships. At the beginning of this past summer he confirmed his acceptance at Arizona State University. After this I figured that there was no way we could have a long distance relationship so I wanted out. We broke up and spent most of the summer apart , we both dated around. After about a month or so we planned to meet up for the first time since we broke up. Once we were in person we both admitted to hating the situation and that we both wanted to get back together no matter the distance. Slowly but surly the end of the summer came and he left for college. Even before he moved , this concept made the both of us uneasy. We shed many tears and feared his moving day but when the day came we took on the challenge head on. Now that he has been gone for a month we realized that we can be apart and still love each other. After being broken up for a while we both realized that there is no one else we would rather be with and it just strengthened us. We thought the move would tear us apart but it just brought us closer. Love is blind. It hits you from out of no where.” Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always preserves.”

— 1 Corinthians 13:4-7. It just happens. Love only sees what it wants to see. In the end it will conquer all because love will bring compassion and peace to our troubled world. Love is all we need. This I believe.