I believe in myself

Luisa - Baycity, Texas

I Believe in Myself In order to succeed I must believe in myself To believe in myself I must conquer my weakness To conquer my weakness I must have courage To be confident I must be patient with my self To be self loving I must be kind to others I believe that being kind […]

I Believe in Myself

In order to succeed I must believe in myself

To believe in myself I must conquer my weakness

To conquer my weakness I must have courage

To be confident I must be patient with my self

To be self loving I must be kind to others

I believe that being kind can bring my creative side

But in order to be creative I must let my imagination run

I must never settle for less than what I have

I believe that I can do all this and much more.

I believe that I must find my opportunities because some opportunities are once in a life time. I know that no one will find them for me and do all the work for me.

I believe that life is full of secrets because you never know who your true friends are and what goes on around you. In other words, you never know who is talking about you and if one of your friends might be a two-face jerk.

I believe that every one should strive for excellence in order to achieve their purpose in life.

I believe that I can succeed in overcoming obstacles

To overcome something I must never give up.

To never give up I must keep going no matter the circumstance. I kept going to school and never dropped out even though people try to tell me that I would not make it all the way to high school. I proved them wrong, because I never gave up and I’m trying to live life to the fullest and to follow my dreams.

To follow my dreams I must find something that I am passionate about

In order to be passionate I must love my work.

To love my work I must enjoy my drawings with out worrying about peoples’ criticism.

My aunt told me once “Live life, don’t let life live you. “

I believe that I can do this by believing in myself.