Love Is It’s Own Opposites

Cortney - Bay City, Texas
Themes: love

Love is: confusing, complicated, aggravating and depressing. Love is: wonderful, complex, amazing, and simplicit. It is both confusing and understood. It is both aggravating and wonderful. Truth is, love is probably the most complex word, choice, and emotion in the English language.

I believe that love can overcome any kind of problem. That it can withstand through the most hateful or lustful hit. But only if it is true love. That it can help conquer the worst fears anyone could think of, with just a few words. Love can do anything, if it is true love.

I’ve had love help me get the most difficult things done. I wouldn’t consider it a good kind of help, but rather a neccessity. I’ve had to let someone go to keep myself from hurting them, someone I loved, dearly. I said the most hateful words to that person, to keep him away, to keep him from more pain then my words. Love helped me do it for his sake of happiness, and it has helped me recover. I believe that true love is the most powerful object, emotion, choice, mindset and conquerer of anything on this earth.

I believe that with love, you wont need anything else. It has a life-long promise of happiness, so long as you really and trule love them. If you have love, you have the world. If you are in love, then you own the world, in a matter-of-speaking. You feel high on cloud nine and you feel like nothing can bring you down. You feel this way because being in love is like flying, you glide over all the chaos in the world, looking at it, watching it, but never really having to go through it, because you are in love, and it keeps you steady.

Love is the greatest grace, and the worst torture. Because, when in love, sometimes you can’t have who you love. But it is beautiful either way. This I believe. I can understand how people hate, but I can’t understand how they continue hating throughout their lives. To live without love, is to not live a life at all. Love is one of the main parts in anyones life. Love of your parents, love of yourself, love of your friends, love of your job/work, and the love of your life partner. To live without this is the most undesirable life; I believe this.

Love is painful and pleasurable. Painful, for it can cause you pain if they only love you for a reason that isn’t true, or if they cheat on you. Pleasurable because if you love them, and they love you, then you can love each other the rest of your lives, without cheating, and enjoy the pleasures of each others company. Love is the pain and the pleasure of life.

Love is unspeakable yet still spoken. Love is life and death, truth and lies, cause and effect. Love is it’s own opposites within itself, and this, I believe.