Strong in Faith

Cory - Sargent, Texas

Strong in Faith

Although I am strong in my faith, I do believe in the freedom of choice. Everyone had a choice to do as they please and to believe in what they want. I do believe everyone should believe in something, everyone should have goals. Those who don’t, upset me because when you look in their eyes you can tell they have no hope. It’s easy to give up, but I believe in hope and that, with it, you can achieve your highest goals. So if you ask me what I believe in, I will tell you that I think everyone should believe in something whether it be God, love, hope, faith, hope, family, friends, or anything that makes them feel as though they have a point in this life. I know I still have a lot to learn but I know that what I believe in is right for me.

I believe in God, that he is the center of everything and without him I am nothing more than a lost soul. He gives me love and compassion, truth and justice. He gives me not what I want, but what I need. He has the power to do all things and make all good. He prospers me maybe not in riches, but in blessings. He is my one true savior, my Lord and my God. He can bring nonbelievers to there knees and make mountains burst into mere dust. He never gives us a problem bigger than what we can handle. Although he has magnificent power, he is a gentle, loving, and compassionate God who gives us power to choose our own paths in life. We must always be gracious and thankful towards him because he is indeed a loving and merciful God who will never forsake any of his children and rejoices when we meet him again in paradise.