I believe in success

James - Charleston, South Carolina

I believe in success

I believe in success everyone can succeed. Threw out life a person concludes at a certain age how they picture their lives. Everyone has a goal or goals a way they imagine their life in the future. It’s their decision on how they pursue their goals or dreams in their life. Success I believe is possible for everyone, I don’t necessarily view success as achieving a goal or dream necessarily, but more as a place where you can look back on life and be happy with your current standing in life not wanting to change anything.

In ways many people view success as being very wealthy, but to some success is not all about wealth necessarily. Success can be making a difference in today’s society. I know how weird that sounds, but it’s exactly true. For example, a minister, pastor, etc. is a person whose goal is to make a difference in someone’s life. A teacher or instructor goal is to educate, maybe I’m wrong and they have chosen these careers in order to have wealth. Although I seriously doubt there is not a pastor and teacher who wants to make a difference in someone’s life. I uphold my beliefs on success based on my observation of others. Success is based upon an individual desire. I believe it’s how a person approach or a person attitude towards an obstacle that decides whether they succeed or fail. I value success as a personal objective because people have different outlooks on success.

My belief of success builds on society. The United States environment brings us up as kids to dream and to visualize or future. No one tries to take our dream away from us as youth even if it’s a ridiculous dream. The concept of thinking sticks with a person including myself to have beliefs in success, because no one can take that away from me or any other person except us. No on can choose a child and say your dream is impossible. I believe that’s very rare in our country. My goals and dreams are not the same as when I was just a child and most people goals will change as they mature and grow older. I believe in success so who is another person to tell another they can not succeed.