Peace Through War

Fransiscus - Thornton, Colorado
Themes: war

I believe in peace through war. War is simply the epitome of violence between 2 sides. I believe that violent justice is the quickest and most efficient way to achieve peace. World War II for example. The Axis was a group of nations consisting of Germany, Italy, and Japan, that brutally attacked and conquered many countries for the sake of gaining power and territory. We fought back and the Allied nations which consists of the United States, the British Empire, and the Soviet Union was able to put a stop on the Axis nations through means of war.

Many people are being killed every single day, and I believe that this happens because we give too much freedom to the people. Even after we convict someone of a crime, they are allowed to have a trial until found guilty. This leniency is the main reason that so many crimes happen, no matter what evil you do there is always a chance that you can get away with it. By immediately jailing them or killing them in the case of a murder, we send a message towards future law breakers. Guilty until proven innocent. Instilling fear is one of the most effective ways to control someone, and in this case, convicts and future convicts.

Doom, destruction, death, these are some of the things that people fear the most. War causes all three to happen and dissipate quickly. That’s why I believe that war is the most efficient way of achieving peace. A man shoots someone out of spite, by killing him, we save further violence and the problem is over. A country invades another country, by nuking it, we completely stop any further violent actions by instilling fear through our power. Peace is only an idea which war will eventually achieve. We constantly spend tons and tons of our economic wealth to build better, faster, and stronger militaristic items. But what is the point if we spend tons of resources on war materials if we don’t use them? It’s only a matter of time before someone else starts to build something that threatens our well being, in which war would prevent quickly.

War. Believed by many people to be the main cause of death and something we should have. Without truly understanding that we will fall to others who thinks in that sense. In this modern time, we are able to completely destroy an entire nation with a few bombs, something we did not have back then. But now, subduing a threat is quick and simple.