saving the enviroment

Michael - charlotte, North Carolina

If you think into the future far enough till when you don’t see yourself anymore, what do you see? Does the world seem any different then when you saw when you were on it? Does it looked older or trashed or just not as preserved as when you lived?

This one time, I left an apple on my deck on the railing and I completely forgot about it and the next day when I came back there all I saw was a dead bird and an apple stem, I didn’t ever want to do that again, and I didn’t mean to do that at all. I am not saying do not leave fruits on your deck, what I am saying is the people on the world need to help out by saving the environment for the better, to help save the animals and their habitats and to preserve the earth and its greatness of what it has to offer. Saving the environment, this I believe.

When I say the environment I mean the space for habitats where humans or animals are able to live, the wilderness and the unseen are meant to be that way, and I don’t think they should be touched of altered. Saving the environment is really a simple task to do with a lot of collective cooperation, everyone does a little bit to help and it comes together as a massive favor for the earth, something we really need to start doing often is picking up trash, therefore the world will become a much cleaner place. This improves my life because it lets me know that I am doing something to preserve the earth for as long as possible, it benefits others because they get to enjoy a much cleaner earth and it is extremely important for the future generations to get the experience of living on the same amazing world that we are living on now. Others should want to do this too, I mean shouldn’t they want the best for their kids or whoever will be here in the future? Probably.

Through all the bad times the earth has been through I think it deserves a favor. I believe we all should save the environment because it was saved for us and we should pass on the favor.