Your Actions Circulate

Vinh - Charlotte, North Carolina
Themes: golden rule

I see life as one big cycle in which everything rotates around you. It’s like you’re on a bike and the speed of the wheel depends on how much you squeeze on the ibrake or push forward on the pedal, all in all the amount of effort you put into it will have just about the same outcome.

I use to date this girl, it was my first real relationship and so I tried to do everything right the first time. I would buy her gifts, take her out to eat, and even attempt to help her with her so-called family issues, but she never returned the favor. I tried to be the sweetest guy, but on numerous occasions I was ignored, used, and cheated upon.

With whatever sense I had left, I finally realized that it was time to end this. Today, I find myself in a different relationship where everything is perfect; my current relationship is totally the opposite of the past one. The funny thing that I hear now is that my ex has been dealing with three different relationships within the past year. All of which ended up with her being cheated on.

I couldn’t believe it, I got my payback. Due to my maturity and kindness back then, I now experienced the gratitude I had once shown. Now, she finally felt the torment she put me through. The term is easy to understand it’s as if due to your careful personality you decide to put your money into savings and in the end due to your willingness to make mature decisions you are rewarded with a large interest. This is the law I live by each and everyday; what goes around comes around.

Karma is my way of forgetting my problems from the past. I know that by allowing myself to let go of the bad things that happened to me then, that with time happiness will come around and replace it. But happiness just doesn’t circle around just because you want it too. You got to push it forward and make the best of what you already have, and it’s a guarantee that it’ll catch up with you.

The truth is that you mirror the world. Your personality copies what you see, feel, hear, and taste. So as long as you struggle to surround yourself with goodness, then it will always be there for you.

I’ve been robbed recently, but I didn’t let that bother me because recently I’ve been elected President and I’ve been accepted to a new job. All I wonder now is what’s going to happen to that poor guy that decided to make that poor decision, who decided to choose that wrong path of stealing from others, what’s to become of their life if they continue to fill their mind with bad? You choose your actions and eventually what you decide to do will come back to you, hopefully in a good way because what goes around does truly come around.