i believe pro wrestling isnt fake

adam - woodriver il 62095, Illinois
Themes: sports

It’s said that pro wrestling is fake, the moves the story lines and the characters are all together fake. But I disagree; pro wrestling is a very serious and real sport. I believe pro wrestling isn’t fake. For the negative people here is why the sport of pro wrestling isn’t fake.

I’m not speaking from a view point that doesn’t know anything about the sport, I’m in a backyard wrestling league and will be starting wrestling school next year. The story line may be set up to keep people’s interest, but the falls and injuries are real. A wrestler named Mick Foley “Mankind” fell off and thirty foot high cage onto a thin table to the hard floor below. Then a fan yells they know how to fall. Pretty much saying its fake, bull crap, there are many real injuries and they keep happening because the stars of wrestling love to entertain, even thou they do get hurt.

Paying the ultimate price for something you love was said by many great people, and it is true for the “fake” sport of wrestling. A wrestling star named Owen Hart fell during a practice for making a special entrance from the rafters and fell to his death. Others for instant Droz, Kurt Angle, Brock Lesnar, Stone Cold and many more have broken there necks.

So next time you say pro wrestling is fake, look at the crippled wrestlers in their wheel chairs or the widows of the dead wrestlers and think to your self is wrestling really fake. Maybe step in the ring try some of the falls and hits the athletes take then you can have an opinion on how real it is.