A wonderful vacation

karla - Arizona
Themes: pleasure

What is the key to having a wonderful vacation? Is it the location? The company, Or is it just being away and not having to worry about anything? A wonderful vacation is what a person chooses it to be. Some people may think a wonderful vacation is going away to a tropical location and relaxing. Others’ may say a wonderful vacation is being with your family just enjoying being together with the ones you love. Or people may think a wonderful vacation is having good service while being away. There are many different factors into what makes a good vacation. It is the persons’ personality and preference into what matters most to them. If someone cares more about the location, then they will take the time to plan and make sure their vacation is amazing. If the person cares about the company then it wont matter where they go, they just have their favorite people close by. A vacation is supposed to be a time to relax and not have to worry about a thing. A wonderful vacation is what someone makes out of their time spent away listening to the sound of the wind and the water splashing against the bold rocks.

An important part in having a wonderful vacation is location. A lot of people care about where they are going to be and want to get away to an amazing tropical island. A perfect location for someone to get away is Hawaii, or perhaps the Caribbean. Many people take amazing cruises that will take them away and visit the Caribbean islands. People who live in the tropics all the time may take a vacation away from the sun and perhaps seek out for snow. People who do not live by water like to go to somewhere tropical to soak up the sun. A wonderful place for people to get away is Hawaii. “The fresh, floral air energizes you. The warm, tranquil waters refresh you. The breathtaking, natural beauty renews you. Look around. There’s no place on earth like Hawaii. Whether you’re a new visitor or returning, our six unique islands offer distinct experiences that will entice any traveler. We warmly invite you to explore our islands and discover your ideal travel experience’’ (Hawaii the islands of aloha)’’. Hawaii is a beautiful place to take a family and even go on a romantic get away. For children and the family there are miles of beach perfect for building sand castles, collecting seashells, or chasing hermit crabs. These tropical locations like Hawaii, are the perfect place to spend time away with the family. For couples Hawaii is an amazing place to honeymoon and go away on a romantic vacation. The beautiful beaches and the amazing sunsets make Hawaii a great place to be with the one you love. Hawaii is a great location to spend your wonderful vacation. It is away from everything in a tropical place where you can forget everything. If location is what you base your wonderful vacation on, then these beautiful tropical islands are the place to be.

Another key to a wonderful vacation is the company. The person you spend your vacation with can make it so much better. Perhaps you are with someone you cannot stand. Then you will spend your vacation unhappy and not having the time you could have had. Family is also what people can count on to have a good vacation. Being with the people you love while being away is an amazing feeling. A vacation wouldn’t be the same if you went on it with co-workers, or your boss. Someone who goes on a vacation would probably prefer their family member to share that special time with. Many people spend their vacations by going to family reunions. This is the time to be with your family and re-unite with the people you may not have seen in a while. Family reunions are a time to get away and have a wonderful vacation. People who just want to get away with their family don’t necessarily care about where their vacation is. They could go to a simple place like San Diego, or perhaps visit the Grand Canyon. People who want to spend time with their loved ones just care about getting away and being with their family. The people try not to spend too much time and money on where they are going or what they are doing. It is just the time spent away that they crave and that what makes a wonderful vacation. They just care about being with the people they love and spending quality time with them.

When people think about what a wonderful vacation would be to them they think about the service they are going to receive while being away. To some people it matters if they have a good server or maid wherever they are staying. A person can base their vacation on just hotels alone and what the service is like there. If somebody has a bad server or service while being away they may not have as good of time as they had wished. A maid not making a bed properly or putting new towels in their room can set someone off and get under their skin. People like to be waited on and have everything perfect when they are on their vacation. They don’t want to worry about a thing and count on someone else to do things for them. A vacation would not be the same if someone did not have good service. If a person was to go away to Hawaii they think that it is a perfect place to be so the service must be perfect too. If a person was to go to Motel 8, then they could expect not so good service because of the price and where they are staying. The more money that goes into the vacation the better service a person is going to receive. Unfortunately service should be good no matter where a person goes but that is not always the case. People want to get away and not have to worry about a single thing. Good service is what people look for to make their time spent away stress free and fun. When people plan their vacation they really expect the best and count on good service to make the wonderful vacation they planned really wonderful.

The key to a wonderful vacation is in the location, the company, and the service. When people plan their vacations’ they keep all of these factors in mind. They hope that that it will make their time spent away really special. Some people want to get away and go to the beautiful beaches of Hawaii. Some people want to spend the time they have away with the ones they love, and some people want to experience great service and not have to worry about a thing. Depending on how a person is determines their type of vacation. When people are looking to get away and have a good time they make sure that all of their expectations are met. People want to make sure that they don’t have to worry about anything on their vacation. They want to make sure that the time they have away is stress free and just time to relax. A vacation is supposed to be spent with the people you love, and in an amazing location. All of these factors should be combined when planning a vacation. A wonderful vacation is everything that a person makes it out to be. If you are in a beautiful location then the atmosphere should make the time amazing. If it is the company that you believe makes the vacation then enjoy the time you have with the person you love. If it is the service that makes a vacation wonderful then enjoy another person waiting on you and allowing you to relax. A wonderful vacation is the time that is spent away and the fact that you don’t have to worry about a thing but enjoying yourself.