Hana - beaverton, Oregon

I have never realized how powerful I really am. I feel like in my own two hands is the ability to do anything. I have the ability to become someone who can change the world.

The ability to do good change my past fix all my mistakes one step at a time. Just because others seem to put me down that just gave me a better understanding because then I knew how important it was to me, to make a change. I feel like I chose to do so, I can make this a better place and I just hate the feeling of people thinking I can’t do anything I want. I can save baby seals, I can stop global warming, I can donate to charity, I can feed the homeless. But people tell me I can’t do any of these.

Wake up! I just feel like yelling and telling them I can do anything I want. But I don’t want to go my entire life unnoticed, because honesty I believe that I have the ability to do anything I want. I feel like I can make a change, like everyone of us should. If we don’t help each other then who’s going to help us? What goes around comes around. Maybe somewhere down the line you’ll need help, just doing good now can make so much of a difference.

My best friend always told me “ Things have to get worst until they can get better ” Going out and helping people makes me feel so much better. It took a long time for me to stop thinking of only myself but people around me. You are the same as the people you hangout with. Its heart warming to see smiles on peoples faces just from helping them, it means a lot to them. Because one day you may be that old lady that needs help. So have a good heart and help people around. We all fall at some point in life or even stumble.

We are not alone. I don’t have a lot in common with people, I mean who really does? I think about the ignorant teenagers I go to school with, but I want to be different I am the future. “ You cannot erase what is already written, but you can always turn the page and begin again” There is always room for self- improvement. I am not perfect. I am not any better then anyone else.