Simplicity is Golden

Bryan - USA
Themes: love

Simplicity is Golden

I believe love comes in many shapes, sizes, and angles. Love prevails, and can move mountains. Love can be deep, wide, long and high. Love is giving someone your life’s commitment and trust. Love is giving someone a smile in the hallway. This I believe.

I live my life by the teachings of the bible. I strive to watch my actions and model what I’ve learned from the bible. At the end of everyday I think to myself, I hope I was able to have a positive influence on someone today. I hope that one word I said, hug I gave, or smile shared made a difference. Some think the only way to make a difference or share love takes millions of dollars or celebrity’s. I have learned through the incredible people who surround me everyday that love is time, love is a lending ear, and love is picking someone up when they’re down.

I have been picked on far too often then I’d like. Throughout school I was teased and made fun of a lot. It hurt and I wondered what was wrong with me? I started caring too much for what others thought of me. Then I hit a point in my life where it just didn’t matter what people think! I chose to do my best to stop this mistreatment that so many suffer through. Because I have the ultimate love within me, God’s love, I have such a passion and thrive to reach out and share a simple dose of love.

Some people may not be used to hands reaching out to them. But if you are the first to offer, they may grasp it with a firmness and relief you’ve never felt. Squeeze right back for this is love. Simple things count too, like remembering a birthday or an important story a friend shares. This can show someone, “hey something’s different about that person.” They cared for me when I needed it, they listened when I needed to talk, and they knew what my tears were for. I believe love takes care, love is bold, and love can be simple.

If you have something the Lord has given you, share it!! Talents, hobbies, use that to spread love upon others. So much of the world has been brainwashed into thinking they have nothing to give and wonder why they would want to give any form of love back. But if these people were to realize no matter how small the action they took it can make the biggest difference in someone’s life. So if we grasp the opportunities given to love one another this world can shine a lot brighter and people can walk a little taller. Because if everyone knows how moving and simple love can be, love should be pouring out of our fingertips all day long! This I believe.