Keep the Freedom of Choice.

Stephanie - marietta, Georgia

Keep the Freedom of Choice

I believe that everyone has the choice to make their life great or to make their life miserable. I am working at making my life great. My life is a bit crazy and is getting better with every year. I am a single mother, a full-time college student and have three jobs. I never seem to have time for myself. I do not believe in regrets. Everything I have done in my life makes me who I am today. I do not believe in the one almighty god, but I believe in many gods and goddess. I believe in the freedom of choice that you can only find in America. The politics of this country seem to be the focus of one god, not the focus of many gods and goddess.

I think that this country is getting stupider by the day. I watch people fall for the most idiotic things. People also believe everything that others may say to them. In this world today you can really only believe about ten percent of what people say to you if that. Like with this election going on. Obama says that he is for change, yet he has failed to say what kind of change he is going to make, All the while by bashing McCain in order to get out of what kind of change he is for. Then you have the media who makes it seem like Obama has all these supporters because he is giving free concerts that everyone wants to see. Now the questions is without these concerts how many people do you think would actually show up? McCain, on the other hand, will tell you what kind of change he is going to make.

Depending on who wins this country is either going to go down hill or is going to make it better. I believe that it is very important for the leader of the United States not to lie to the people that they are representing. I want our freedom to stay with this country. Obama wants to socialize everything form government health care to everyone making the same amount of money. That in the United States is not freedom that is not what we, as a whole, stand for!

I hear people from other counties talk about how this country is “heaven on earth.” I may not think that right now, but I do know that we have a lot of luxuries compared to other countries. Obama wants our country to be like the other countries and McCain wants us to keep our freedom. This is not a hard decision for me to make. I want my son to grow up with the same freedom that I have had the luxury of having.