Respect the Business

Drew - Yadkinville/ NC/ 27055, North Carolina
Themes: respect

Respect the Business

What I have come to realize in life is respect is key to making friends and building strong relationships. A big perspective of respect is being able to trust one another by sharing personal information to the ones you trust. Respect has a lot to do in life such as many things it deals with business which essential.

A lot of things revolve around business; I should know my father has been in banking his whole life. Since I was little child my father taught me the meaning of the respect which in his own words was “respect is demonstrated by our actions, not our words, also goes hand and hand with love and commitment.” He would always take that attitude to his work which made him a better employ and business partner.

There are a couple of reasons why I think that respect has a lot of control in the business world as pin pointed certain traits. First is management’ knowing how to control and handle the people below you is very important such as “the boss should always be working the hardest”. The second reason knowing you’ll always have people behind you in life.

My first reason shows finance and management. This is working for big companies and banks taking control and telling people what they need to do to be more efficient. Just going around and bossing people shows them that you don’t care and in the long run they’ll stop being as efficient. I work as a manager for the whole tennis program for a summer camp and have come to realize the people under you will work harder when you lead by example. Such as being the first one on the job or the first one to clean up a mess shows the people that work under you know that you put just as much effort as they do. Showing them that you have respect for what they do then you’ll have there attention

The second was my personality. You can’t make it through life just by your self at some point you’ll need help. It’s important to have people behind you that respect you to be able to lend money or help in other ways. This is also true in business. It’s important that you can relate to the people that your working with so there will be some connection and understanding to what you say.

Respect has a lot to do in life whether you believe me or not. If you don’t gie respect then you’ll never get respect.