My Beliefs as a Writer

Karsten - 59735, Montana

My Beliefs as a Writer

In the class of English 102 that I attended with my teacher being Dr. Blankenship at the University of North Western, I believe myself as a writer became for skilled in the art of writing as well as my writing common sense and comprehension was achieved to a far greater extent. I believe that I understand the format of writing better just not the works cited part. I am more confident in my writing and see myself achieving greater grades in being confident. I think my grammar and sentence fluency and punctuation have dramatically increased. The last paper on Martin Luther King and this paper have helped the most significantly for me allowing me to grow maturely in those areas such as sentence fluency and grammar errors were the big one helped me the most. I was our of school for a couple months taking a break and this was able to help me kick start and get me going; the first letter helped me accomplish this as well did the others. I believe that the confidence has the most influence on me. I saw this class as challenging for me cause I was out of my groove of homework and writing cause I haven’t in forever and I never read so that doesn’t help either with me reading skills and comprehending writing, because I see and believe that reading help you write. A confident person in anything can achieve greater knowing he is comfortable and I do feel way more contrastable now attending and passing this class with a great grade. I believe that writing is a necessity to a great student and all that we covered will help prepare and equip me for my later class such as history, because a person that understand the format and is a good writer for essays, ect… can develop a better and overall more suitable and format able essay and this class helped me believe that to be true. I also have come to say and realize that writing use to be a struggle with me because of the grammar and It lowered my confidence in thinking I wasn’t a good writer, this belief changed dramatically cause not only can I compose or write a paper because I can now but I do it with a sense of motivation and happiness. I like to write and this class has helped my beliefs and helped myself become that better writer. Thank you all so much