Bennett - Georgetown, Kentucky
Themes: pleasure

This I believe……that everybody should just chill out and relax sometimes. Its good for you to relax the mind and body occasionally and let all your worries and things that stress you out just disappear for a little while and have some time where nothing is weighing you down. In todays world, everything is so fast paced and high strung that no matter what we do, we are competing against the clock. It’s like we are in a race with time to get things done but theres really no reason to be. Between all the things that we face everyday like work, and school, and practice, we get so much on our plate at one time that we really never have some time to just kick back and relax. After a long day of work, out in the sun on the farm bailing hay or sitting in an office crunching numbers and doing paper work for hours, the last thing you want to do when you get back to the house is start working again on something that needs to get done but can wait like putting in a load of laundry, and folding laundry and doing dishes and vaccumming the carpets. Or after a long hard week of classes and exams when you are exhausted and the weekend has finally come, you don’t want to always spend all day Saturday and Sunday working a side job. Its times like that when you need to just kick back and relax a little bit, and let your mind be free. For me, its grabbing my fishin pole and a 6 pack and headin to the lake or a pond and wettin my line for a while, or after a hard few days of practice just kickin back with some good music playin and a grill goin, and just letting go of everything that has been stressin me out and really having no worries for a while. For you it might be taking a walk through the park, or going to a baseball game, or seeing a movie. But whatever it is that takes your mind away from the stresses life puts on you, doing what you enjoy most is relaxing and healthy for your mind and body. Theres no reason that we should always pressure ourselves to get so much done and do so much in a day that we leave no time to relax and hang out doing the things that we want to do.