This i believe

Huber - Orefield PA

I believe in determination. I believe determination will eventually lead to success. Working hard and having a goal and promising yourself to stick to it, even if you just want to hold it off until another day. I am determined to be the best soccer player I can be. Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, instead people should make it happen. The only way that could happen is by being determined.

I believe in waking up early, and going to the park down the road and playing soccer. Determination means pushing threw things and learning to take that one extra step even when you think it is impossible, because nothing is impossible. I believe in making your way to the top. An example is running around the neighborhood dribbling a soccer ball or staying before or after to school to work out. Also, by having my brother throw a tennis ball to my foot and having to kick it back to him. Determination gets people to where they want to be in life no matter how hard it is, whether its being a lawyer, doctor, or just even a great soccer player.

I believe in being bent over, drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when nobody else is looking. It’s about having an intention to achieve a desired end. I believe in hearing the alarm clock go off at 6 o’clock on a Saturday morning the only day to sleep in and you’re unable to because of soccer. Success follows determination, in order to succeed; your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure. We must start to remember that one determined person can make a very significant difference. My one

Coach had a very big influence on me, and helped me to overcome my fear of failure. I learned failure will never overtake anyone if their determination to succeed is strong enough.

I believe in playing soccer against the garage wall as the rain is pouring down outside. Also, trying to beat the number of juggles I had the day before, while listening to a song that pumps me up. We all must learn you have to expect things of yourself before we can do them. Being determined is much better than wishing, wishes may take months or years to come true, but being determined to accomplish something and than doing all you can do to make it happen. I believe in falling but having the determination in rising again after you fall. Determination gives you the resolve to keep going in spite of the roadblocks that lay before you. When it’s all said and done the determination to be the best soccer player I can be has taught me the best lesson in life and will follow me forever. It taught me success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.