I believe in falling in love

Sang - Seattle, Washington
Themes: love

Hello my name is Sang and I believe in falling in love. Love isn’t just what you do physically like having sex, but it is also how you feel emotionally and mentaly. Everyone has their own defitniton of falling in love, and I myself have my own. The first time a person telling me everything is okay and supporting me all the way. The first time I can express my true feelings with no doubts. The first time a person telling me ” I like you for who you are, and I don’t care what others think of you.” From the sound of his voice to the sincere look in his eyes, my heart started to pound so hard. And then I heard, ” I love you.” That was when my blood rushed through every part of my veins, and I started to cry. Tears of joy, tears of happiness, a feeling I had never experienced before. From that day on, I knew I had fallen in love. There is no time, no place, nor age to specify falling in love. It just comes naturally when you least expect it to. Falling in love is by far the most beautiful feelings in human nature. A feeling of desired, graceful, and forfilled. I had experienced it with my own true eyes, and now it is your turn. Everyone deserves to fall in love. Everyone deserves to be in love. It is a feeling that you will not regret having. I would like to end my speech with a quote. ” Love is hard to find, but once you find it, you will not regret it.” By unknown.