I’m Telling You, It’s Karma!

Julie (Hae In) - Irvine, California

Whenever we do something bad, there is that sense of guilt washing over you, especially when you know that no one will ever know. Then the rest of your days might feel scary like everything in the world is out to get you because of that one guilty thing you’ve done. But as humans, we eventually tend to forget about those things and time will fly by. Then out of a sudden, you may experience the worst day in you life. First of all, you have no idea why all these things are happening to you and you might keep blaming other things for it. But then, as that horrible day goes by, you start to realize that the bad experiences that are happening to you may tie back to that one thing you were so worried about of anyone knowing. I’m telling you, this is karma.

I believe that a person has to work hard in order to receive whatever it is they want. But if you try to cheat that way out, karma will come to get you at the least expected moments. You better watch out! This doesn’t mean that we can’t make a single mistake. That would be impossible, we’re human; nobody’s perfect. Anyone should work hard for what they want to success in, and if you happen to make a mistake along the way, learn from it, and try not to make the same mistake next time, as long as the “mistakes” were unintentional.

Karma is like a parent or a guardian that watches over you. If you make a mistake, it punishes you so that you’ll learn from it. But if you do good things, it may reward you.

People seem to take karma lightly and not think much from it but try putting it this way, would you take you parents lightly? Hmm. It may depend on your answer. Karma is something that is out of this world yet lives in our everyday lives. You can’t see it. You can’t touch it. You can’t smell it. But you might just be able to feel it. And this is what I believe. If you can’t take a word I’m saying, at least try to live a good life by helping others and supporting the needy. Whatever it is that you do, make it for the better. I assure you, it will be a feeling of guaranteed satisfaction.