cheaters never prosper

cade - USA

I believe essay

I believe that cheaters never prosper. The reason why I believe this is because I have tried to cheat many times but have never succeeded. I’m sure many have but it just isn’t the right way to win. But like the tortoise and the hare, slow and steady wins the race. But of course the tortoise won the race because he took his time and never gave up

Even though there was really no hope at winning at all. Im sure that everyone has tried to cheat at least once in there life. I have a couple of friends that always try to cheat me but they never succeed because it’s always obvious so then they attack me like wild savages like my friend Erik when he needs a m&m. The one experience I will never forget is when I broke one of my mom’s good plates because you know how mom’s say they have good plates and stuff so yeah and I blamed it on my sister but they didn’t buy it so I got in trouble for breaking the plate but also for lying to them and blaming my sister. So that’s why I believe that cheaters never prosper.