Live Every Day to the Fullest

Tyler - Penryn, California
Themes: carpe diem

I believe that you should live every day to the fullest. Because no one is guaranteed to wake up tomorrow, so have fun in life and never take any day for granted.

I am a 16 year old senior in high school. I know that no one is promised to wake up tomorrow, but a lot of people believe they will live everyday until they are 99 but unfortunately that’s not true. I was born and raised in Sacramento, California and moved to Penryn at age 16. Every day I am taught that no one is guaranteed tomorrow and we need to live everyday the best we possibly can. To me that means having great friends, having fun, and just being yourself. There is a song by Tim McGraw called “ Live Life Like You Were Dying” and in the song he talks about going sky diving, mountain climbing, and just having a great life because a person never knows when life may end.

The greatest thing I think I have ever had in my life is my friends and family. These are both really important to me because when you are down or hurting they will be there for you no matter what. I have injured my knee three times in the past two years and all three times I had my family and friends to joke with me and support me through the hard times. Also when many things fail you, your family will be there and so will your true friends. I think that people need friends for many things, but most of all just to have fun, to hang out at the mall or go to the movies or just hang out. I think that in order to have a good life you need friends in your life.

Also you need family in your life no matter what happens. There are many people in this world who do not have family or have family but do not talk to them due to problems. I absolutely love my family and would do anything for them, plus my family would do anything for me also. But most of all a family is there when no one else is. When you need someone to talk to, they are there. Or someone to go to lunch with, they are there. I believe that a strong family is the best thing ever to having a great life!

I am almost 17 and have realized that I am not promised tomorrow so I need to live every day the best that I can. So I will do everything I can to have the best life possible and that even though I may have plans for my life any day something could happen that I cant prevent and that’s why I live with the best attitude possible. I love my family and friends and they are the best part of my life and a main reason why I am having the greatest life I possibly can!