Mis Amigos

Chad - Newcastle, California

I believe in friendship. Friends are what I hold the closest to me. They pull me through this life, make it fun, and interesting. Everyday I try to be the kind of friend, that i want my friends to be, and by doing that, I have the most amazing group of friends. We all live the same way and enjoy doing the same kind of stuff. Friends can also be the biggest influence in your life, likeewise, they should be the best kind of people around you.

When you’re having a hard time in life, who better than the people closest to you, to pull you through it? Throughout my life, there have been trying times, where I have to make the decisions that will affect me for the rest of my life, and if it weren’t because of the friends and people that i surround myselft with, that I wouldn’t be who I am today. All I can do is be thankful for the people that are there for me, and try to be the kind of positive influence on the people that are around me as well.

My friends can do more than just be kind fand fun people to hang out with. Jus over this las summer I’ve been roofing for a friends dad. When your roofing, the amount of work that you do is measured by your own individual work, and I know that certain days where a friend or two might be sick or not working, I end up doing less that day, then any other of the days. having my friends around helps me with just about everything that i might be doing. The right friends will motivate you even when doing a job, and in that good friendly enviroment, I can work faster and better.

I have been fortunate enough to have had friends all my life, and I know that having them has helped me with a lot of things. Having the friends that I have can, and have helped me with any emotional, or self esteem problems that one could be struggling with. Thankfully, I being pretty good at a lot of things that I do, I don’t really have to worry about my self esteem. I have always been physically fit, and never cared too much about what many people think about me, whether or not they think I’m a huge dork or just plain odd. Because i know how my real friends and loved ones think of me, and thats all that matters.

I know that what ever happens, or whatever life throuws at me, if I have my friends close to me, I’ll be fine. They can get me trough it, and they give me the determination that i need to keep a smile on my face. “Without friends, noone would chose to live.” -Aristotle