I believe that My family love me.

Jaenam - Rexburg, Idaho
Themes: family, love

I believe that my parents love me so much that I sometimes think that I can deserve it. In 2006 I enrolled military for the navy, because serving in the military is one of the Korean male’s responsibilities. I had hard basic training course to be strong see man. While I was in the training course I sent my home few letters. My father sent me back mail for response, and it said how he loves me and trusts me. We haven’t talked a lot. I didn’t know how he thinks about me. Almost words in the letters were like that “I know you that you can do and you can finish your military service without any trouble or problems. That how much he loves me. After my hard training course, I was moved to basic military education course center. I could call so I called my parents. They promised me to visit me with my favorite foods. I was so expecting what they will have. A weekend they shown up with two boxes of my favorite food and I was feeling that I am dying by eating. Few weeks later I called them again, and they told me they are so missing me, but they were too busy to see. I didn’t expect to see them again, while I am in basic military education course. But the weekend of the week I called them. They suddenly came to me and I was so surprised. They told me that just they don’t have any choice not to come. I felt again the truth that they love me. After my basic courses I was moved into warship. While I was have no way to contact with my parents. One my warship faced big storm and my parents hear that storm from news. As soon as my warship moored on a base I got message from guard house that my mom is waiting for me. She just came because she so worried me and heard how much serious a storm was. I felt sorry that I didn’t try to contact. Now I am in U.S.A for studying and at the airport I saw their tears. Even thought I can’t see them, I feel their love.