Never Give Up

jordan - granite bay, California

I believe that everyone should never give up because they will be happier if they accomplish what ever goal they are trying to reach. throughou the years in playing sports i have never given up.

even when I was ten, playing football with thirteen and fourteen year olds, I always tried my best. for not giving up i made starting offensive line and I was so happy because i was the youngest kid there. furthermore, when I played baseball i tried my hardest at the positions i wanted to play such as pitcher, and during upper minors i was the best pitcher in the league.

some of the recent things i have not given up on is my job. i work at Taco Bell in Granite BAy and have recently become Shift Manager because i always work hard and i dont give up. i am one of the fastest people on the line and i know everything from taking orders to making food and doing all the paperwork that is needed. another story that relates to this is during Thanksgiving break when we were at Pismo Beach. we were only there for two hours until i broke my wrist. i didnt give up when i broke it because i stood up and grabbed my bike and started to walk back to camp until i fell down because i became dizzy. after a week and a half i went and had surgery and three days later i went back to work with a splint up to my shoulder. thats another example on how i didnt give up.

here i am seventeen years old and have not given up on is my future job of being an dont give up just follow your dreams because later in life it will affect it and you will be happy you did. in addition, things do work out if you keep your mind to it and never give up. this i Believe.