Technology is what they want me to believe.

Samson - Loomis, California
Themes: science

I believe in Technology. Everyday the world becomes more and more dependent on technology. Technology has improved our lifestyle, making it easier for us so we can have more time in the day. Sooner or later we will be completely dependent on technology. No need to go to work because we have robots doing that for us. No need to be at school because we will have the information drained into our heads using sometime type of information headgear. Soon we can travel in space and live in space. Be able to travel through time, run on air instead of gasoline. Technology grows everyday. The world of technology is a great thing and I believe it is the uprising and the downfall of human existence. This is what is so fascinating about technology to me.

Ever since I was a little kid I was fascinated with remote control cars, power wheels, video games, and words that sound cool like Plutonium. Many of these fascinating objects use technology. I think that the first time I was really interested in learning about technology is when I was around 10 I believe and I went to the San Jose Tech Museum in Downtown San Jose in California. That was the first time where I went wow this is amazing, to see how awesome technology is. How technology started and what it is going to become and when I grew older I started to ponder about technology and what it can do for human kind. This made me pursue a career in the technology field. I started to learn how to repair computer by going to a 3 day computer camp and then enrolling into a technology class at my school. The technology class was to help teachers fix and learn how to use computers although I steadily began to dislike fixing computer due to the extreme amount of boredom of trying to make someone understand how to use a program. So I just decided to stick with upgrading and building computers, but I never disliked technology for a second. It is amazing when you look around us that your computer is part of technology. Your camera is part of technology and each and everyday technology grows soon we will be able to create robots that looks and act just like humans able to do tasks that humans wouldn’t be able to do. This belief has lead me to believe that technology could also be our downfall as humans because our dependency on technology. I especially am so dependent on technology that when a piece of my technology breaks down, I won’t know what to do. Technology is what I believe.