Power of Music

Bryan - USA
Themes: war

The last of the Twin Towers crashed to the ground and went up in flames. The date was September 11, 2001. This terrorist attack led to the Iraq War which, I think, began by the U.S. President, George W. Bush, lying to the U.S. Citizens. I believe that President Bush is responsible for all the troops that have been killed so far and that he started a war for nothing. I feel confident that Barack Obama would send out troops for a purpose: to find the remaining terrorists. I think that he can find the terrorists because he would end the war and send all of the troops from Iraq to find them.

I don?t think that there are any nuclear weapons being produced in Iraq. I think that President Bush wanted war for the sake of war, not to look for the terrorists. I think that Barack Obama would pull our country back together.

I feel as if our troops are being treated very badly. Our troops do not deserve war for the sake of war.? They deserve better. The military is for fighting for your country, not fighting an innocent country. I disagree with President Bush on the War. I believe it is wrong. America needs peace.

I don?t think that President Bush realizes the obvious: Nearly everyone is tired of this?combat. America needs change. America needs new ideas. America needs Barack Obama.?I think that Barack Obama would give America peace.?

It doesn?t seem as if this war is helping our country find the terrorists. I feel that the troops who have died have had their lives cut short, and that all of the troops deserve to come home right now because they have already done their job by capturing Saddam Hussein.?

I think that if there was no war, our country could have found all the terrorists by now. I don?t think that war is necessary unless another country attacks our country. ?

It seems as though America is fighting the Iraq War to attempt to take over Iraq if there are no nuclear weapons. I believe that America would be better off without this war.