I Believe in Life after Death

Kathleen - Orlando, Florida
Themes: Christianity

I believe in Life after Death. Therefore I have no fear of Death. Be not proud, Death, for you are forever banished! I believe that my aging body will be new again. Therefore fear of aging and being manipulated by everyone from cosmetics moguls to cosmetic surgeons because of that fear doesn’t affect me. I believe that I will be reunited with those who have gone on before me in Death. Therefore, yes, I will grieve at their loss; but after my time of mourning I will rejoice at our coming reunion. I believe that every second that I breathe I breathe the very breath of the One who breathed Life into my being. I believe that every single atom on this planet is ordered and has a purpose higher than itself. Therefore I will not be distracted by chaos and confusion. They are only mere obstacles to be challenged and overcome. I believe that we as people are first and foremost spiritual beings and that all of the sorrow and sadness in the world can be contributed to the one fact that we do not understand this. We want to be “material” girls and boys living in a “material” world. When we finally decide to believe who we truly are it is only then that we will be truly alive.