love hurt’s

tanisha - minnola, Florida
Themes: love

When you’re in love with someone you can’t always make them love you back one of the ways this statement is true is because when I was 17 years old I thought I found that special somebody he was nice, strong and really good looking. Every body wanted to be with this so called boy, I was one of the luck ones he took me by the hand and walked me to my third period class. All the girls were super jealous so I stuck out my tongue and moved on after the foot ball games on Fridays he would pull his jacket over my shoulder and drive me home. I felt like I was the luckiest girl in the world! Dating a football player was great but all good things do go to a complete end.

He and his friends were standing by the lockers which were mine; they laughed and joked around with me about my hair and my face. He walked up behind me they laughed at me I asked what was going on and he said it over. Then a girl walked on me and said I took your man. I walked away and I cried in the bathroom, I was so sad that my romance was coming an end. I felt lost and confused sometimes I just sit in my bed room and cry because I feel sad. Another example why you can’t make someone love you is when I was working on my home work, there was a boy looking at me in study hall after school. He was cutie I heard he was a basketball player he wrote me a note to see him after class on Monday I wrote back ok. So I did I waited three minutes before I even showed up, and the team was there even his so called girlfriend she was ugly any way. I didn’t know about her coming she walked up behind me and poured fish all over my hair and everybody laughed I ended up punching her in the face then we started fighting. That’s why I believe that love stink!