True Happiness

John - Winchester, Virginia

In my life I want to own my own business, and have a beautiful house in the mountains of Colorado. I want to be able to go skiing or biking whenever I want. I want to be able to enjoy the fresh mountain air from my back porch. I want to have many good friends on my side living life the way I will. That is how I want to live my life, to me that is true happiness. I believe true happiness is living life to the fullest and achieving my dreams.

Personal satisfaction is better then material satisfaction. Money is not what makes me happy. I would much rather be outside enjoying what I can while I can. I believe in doing what I love to do. Sure I could have nice things but what’s the point in that if I’m not enjoying what I’m doing or if I have no time for myself? I would much rather own my own business and be my own boss rather then be bossed around in a cubicle staring at a computer screen all day. Why be stressed out when I believe in doing a job I love, I don’t need money to do the things I like as long that I have the time and the location I will truly be happy.

I believe that other people bring true happiness. I believe in making as many friends and making the most of their company. I have many good friends and i am glad that I do. I have always enjoyed just hanging out with my closest friends watching the football game, or going camping with my friends and enjoying the campfire and being under the stars. I will always love going snowboarding with my friends. Friends are people in my life that I can rely on and I in turn am a reliable person. Right now I am in the perfect relationship. My girlfriend and I can spend our time together but we also allow time for ourselves. She does not hold me back and I let her do what she likes. Finding the right person to spend the rest of my life with is the most rewarding thing that could happen to me. Why commit my life to someone if all they are going to do is hold me back?

All of my other beliefs make me happy. My strong beliefs make me who I am and I am happy with that. When I believe in my self I have a sense of joy. Everyone needs there own beliefs it’s what makes people different, its what brings pe