Falling Down

Eslin - Mosca, Colorado

Falling Down

At one point in our lives we have all found ourselves in difficult situations. During this phase of our lives we ask ourselves, why me, why is this happening to me? During these hard times we do not have to be alone, and I believe that God can be the one person that can help us get back up when we fall down. I also believe that the will of God will never take you anywhere that the grace of God will not protect you.

This means to me that when we find ourselves in difficult situations. it’s because there is a purpose behind it and it means that God will protect you no matter what happens. Maybe things will go wrong because God is teaching us a lesson or maybe things do not go the way we want them to because God has better things planned in our lives for us. I think that sometimes we just have to have enough faith to know and believe that he is doing so much more with our lives than we realize.

As I have lived my life I have realized that I am human and I can only do what I can. I also know that God can do those things that we can’t. I encourage you all to believe in God and let him guide you through your lives.

I know that this will help me in the future because I know that God will never take me somewhere without a purpose or a lifelong lesson. So in the future when things go bad, I can have that certainty that the sun will come back up and that everything will be ok.