joe - weidman, Michigan

My opinions on encouragement

There were a lot of people in my life that encouraged me in the past. It helped me a lot. I feel that the more they encouraged me the better I felt about myself. It made me feel that I was able to do more things. As a child I needed a lot of encouragement. When I got it, it didn’t matter what I was doing it always made me try my hardest because someone believed in me.

As a teen in high school I always have problems on my homework. Most of the time I want to just give up and quit. After a little encouragement I go back to work and get it finished. It doesn’t even matter who it is that’s encouraging me. There are a lot of times when I could be working on something for hours and not figure it out and then someone could give me a little encouragement and then in a couple minutes I would figure it out.

No matter how hard you are working on something, if you can’t figure it out being encouraged will help a lot. It doesn’t even take a lot to do it, either. There have been times in my life that I have helped people by encouraging them.

No matter who you are there has been a point in time when you needed some encouragement. There will be a time in everyone’s lives where you will need some encouragement. It is good to encourage others. It not only helps them with their problem but it may help others, too. When you encourage another person it doesn’t hurt you so you should do it if you can. Everyone is capable of encouraging others so you should do it. When someone is encouraged it makes them feel better about themselves. It will also make them thank more of you. That is my opinion on encouragement. I hope you have the same opinion about it as I do. You could have a different one than me but as long as it is a good one that is fine with me.