Staying Positive

Bettye - SanAntonio, Texas
Themes: work

Staying Positive

I believe that if you work hard and stay positive you can be successful in life. I have memories from a very early age of my mother and father going back in forth to work every day. They would leave at the crack of dawn and come back in the evening. I never heard one complaint from either of them they just did what was necessary to take care of their family and improve their lives for the better.

The realization that I would have to work hard to get the things I wanted in life came very early. I can’t say my life has been easy by any means but working hard and staying positive has helped me to appreciate the times that I am successful and it makes me want me to learn from my mistakes I make when I don’t succeed.

Working hard and being positive has also helped me to have a different perception of the obstacles I have faced in my life. Instead of looking at only the negative side of things I try to look at the positive side as well. I have goals that I am working toward and I know that being positive and working hard is the only way I can reach my goals.

It is amazing how far a little work and a positive attitude can get you. It can be tempting at times to give up but I always think to myself “ I would whether look back on my life and be able to say I lived a positive life doing the things I love to do than look back and just wonder what if I would have tried to succeed.” I work will continue to work hard to reach my goals and stay positive on this winding road I call life.