ONLY ONE

Derk - weidman, Michigan
Themes: war

Three of the worst things in the world are Fear, War, and the holocaust. They are one of the most talked about topics in the world. Why they are? Most people have a fear mine Is deep water when I am in water over my head I am more alert. I do not know why but It scares me and I hate it. I am always trying to over come it like last summer I swam about half mile out in to lake superior and back but I was still not about to drop my fear I have went skydiving this summer and thought it was the coolest thing ever. I think why I am sacred is that I went under water for about 5 seconds and it scared me to death because I could not control it at all. Which I hate it if I can’t control the problem.

The other is war no one that is sane will ever like war. War is one of those thinks that have to be done. Some times it is for the wrong reason. Some examples are religious wars and against a county that is weaker so you invade them it is wrong. Yes every one will hate war but some times we go to war for the right reasons. Which happens once in a great time. I will never go to war if I can help it but if I have to I will serve my county to the fullest.

Holocaust one of the most talked about stories in the world. A time were over 64,000,000 million people were murdered because one guy did not like them. It only was one man. Not two not one hundred just one. Still that one man improved so many things like the plane the tank and war its self.

What I am trying to say in this story it only takes on person to change the world. I could be the person that swims from Europe to USA. Maybe I become the general of the navy. You don’t know what could happen anything possible but it only takes one.