Jonathan - Thomasville, North Carolina
Themes: carpe diem

Well my name is Jonathan T– and I am about to convey to you my beliefs and why i believe the way that I do. First and foremost it is a very strong belief of mine that “it is what it is” meaning that whatever life brings your way that it is exactly what it is nothing more nothing less. Everything in life does not happen for a reason. The reason that it happens or has happened is because of some pre determined outocome that you made. If you want to succeed in life, the only way it will happen is if you make it happen. SO GET OUT THERE and follow through with the little thoughts that cross your mind as well as those big ambitions and dreams. The reason I believe this way is because the ultimate ending to EVERYONES life is Death. No one can change that nor will they ever be able to. You can prolong life as much as you can by making the right decisions , being smart , eating the right food. But by even doing that you will still have the same inevitable fate. Yes it sucks , but we are merely advanced mammals . Another belief that I have is that when you die , you die! thats it No everlasting life no heaven or hell ! The churches have convinced many people today of that THEORY because if the whole world believed that when they die nothing happens! There would be ANARCHY. Give em something to believe in right . RIGHT So do something extravagant with your Life so when you do pass on that the people still here will know who you were and ARE. Thank you for reading I hope that as a person you can have your own beliefs and not be afraid to let them be known.