You attract what you think

Rosemary - syracuse, New York

I believe you attract what you think. It’s undeniable that your mind and thoughts are powerful; more than you can imagine. Let’s try something, right now you are sitting in a classroom either thinking about the sleep you missed out on or the homework you didn’t do… you’re compelled to a sense of stress and/or any other agonizing feeling. Change your thoughts to a more ‘happy’ place; think about the happiest day of your life, it was the happiest day of your life because you wanted it to be, you were thinking happy thoughts. You can’t possibly be having the best day of your life if you’re thinking ‘bad’ things.

For example, go back to the day you graduated from high school not knowing what the future has in store for you didn’t stop you from having an enjoyable day because ‘good happy thoughts’ were running through your mind. I believe if you wake up in the morning with a smile on your face, there is nothing anyone can do to change your mood without getting into your head, altering your thoughts. That smile will attract other smiles; everyone knows smiling is contagious.

Same goes for the bad things that happen. I believe if you think you’re having a bad day because you didn’t skip class to sleep…it will be a ‘bad’ day. Your thoughts are attracting the worst happening to you because that is what you are focused on. Stop putting your mind through strenuous situations it will only attract more and more difficulty your way.

I believe you attract what you think. I believe a change of thoughts can change your life. Think and focus on success and you will have success. “Live, love, laugh” in this I believe.