Little Green Men

Gilbert - Glendale, Arizona
Themes: science

All the time you see hundreds of people go missing, and we are quick to blame everyone else. Yet, no one stops to think if it is something other than just another kidnapping or runaway story. What if it is something so much bigger than that? Something that would change your life or the way you see things forever. What about something like a space abduction? I’m not going to sit here and tell you that there are little green Martians flying abound space in their flying saucers. But where do all those people that we have never found go?

Even though no one has proven that there are aliens among us, I believe. I believe there is more intelligent life in the universe other than ourselves. There are so many theories and phenomenons in this world that just cannot be proven. Yes, some of you are probably thinking I’m a lunatic, you are probably right, and I have no problem with that. When I was little I believe in aliens. I have always thought that a flying saucer would come right out of the sky and scoop me up out of my bed while I slept. Now that I am older I know nothing like that is going to ever happen. I still think though, that one day we will find that other life form that we have always been searching for. I do not necessarily think that they are little green men in saucers, but I do believe they exist.

I would not say that this belief of mine is based on any prior experiences or evidence. I just have always had a feeling that we are not alone. It might sound cliché but it is what I believe. No piece of factual evidence can make me change how I feel about the existence of other life forms. Whether you believe or not is entirely up to you.