Life in Uncertain

Chitsuda - Winchester, Virginia

Life in Uncertain

In the past, I was a person who expected many things to happen in my life. When something didn’t follow my plans I was sad. I blamed myself and I didn’t try to change my foolish views. Until I understand something after I learned from other people’s lives and my scary experience. I got a new idea that reminds me when I am wasting my life time on something that it is not worthy. I believe that life in uncertain, so I try to do everything I want to do in my life before it is too late.

There are many things that changed my views of life. I see the truth from other people’s experience and mine. One of my friends had a tumor in her brain last year, so she had an operation. She is fine now but there are something that she cannot do such as playing sports or do exercise. I really cannot imagine what if it happens to me. How can I stop doing the things I love. I see people working hard to earn more money but finally they get sick or die. Therefore, they don’t have any chance to spend their money. Sometimes, I dreamed at night that I die, I dreamed that I couldn’t breathe and I thought there are still many thing I haven’t done, when I got up I was so happy like I just got up from real death. I dreamed that people I love died and I haven’t tell them that I love them but when I got up I was so glad that they are still beside me. Those things insist me that life in unsure and I should be hurry up to do what I want.

That is why I do not want to care much about future. I just try to do everything I like at present. I applied to be an exchange student at SU because it is one thing that I want to do in my life. I didn’t care when my family or other people had suggested me to apply for another scholarship after I graduate bachelor’s degree. I didn’t care when my friends had told me to study with them until the end of fifth year of Pharmaceutical Sciences Faculty. I’m not a person who achieved everything. I have done many things wrong in my life. However, I’m satisfied the thing I have. At least, I have my parents and my brothers and I’m still alive.

Living is valuable thing for me. I will never know what will happen to me in the future. I am never sure that I will get the same chance as today on tomorrow. What I can do right now is to enjoy my life and do my best. I cannot wait for time because time will never wait for me.