Unconditional Love

Victoria - Buda, Texas
Themes: love

“This I believe”

Unconditional Love

I believe that the people you love, you will keep on loving, despite their flaws, the mistakes that they’ve made, or even if they have hurt you in anyway. I believe, in unconditional love.

I am 16 years old, and live with my mom, my dad, and my three younger sisters, who I love very much. There is never a quiet moment in my house, whether it’s my two younger sisters running around the house yelling, me and my mother arguing about how I dress, or my dad having a conversation with my other sister. Love runs all through my home. No matter what I do, I know that I will always be loved, by my family. And no matter what they do, I will always love them.

I remember one time, when my little sister got into my make up box, and took my favorite hot pink nail polish. Since she wasn’t old enough to use nail polish, she ended up spilling it, on my carpet, and partly on my dresser. When I confronted she simply replied, “B-toria it wasn’t me”. I got upset, and yelled at her, but I still love her. I also remember the time when I got into a small car accident, there was a few little scratches on our car, but the car that I hit was pretty messed up, and my parents insurance went sky high. They got upset, and didn’t let me drive for a few weeks, but after a while they got over it and still love me.

My mom and dad have always told me and my sisters, that no matter what we do, they will keep on loving us. I feel that it this is the same with any parent and child relationship, or with two people who love each other. Unconditional love is something that you can’t control, it is the type of love that you have for someone, or somebody that makes you forgive and forget.