Conflict, Religion, Faith

Papa - Belleville
Age Group: 65+

Conflict, Religion, Faith

Conflict over the history has, and continues to be a conflict between different thoughts!

Religion over the history has, and continues to be a conflict between different thoughts!

Faith over the history has, and continues to be a thought that seems to grow over time!

Faith is a simple thought. It seems to be within each person. Some do not seem to no about it, others seem to think about it sometimes, and others seem to think about it all the time! It is just about right vs. wrong and ethics. The philosophers over history continue to think about this!

There are many that never want to go to the future.

There are many that may go more to the future.

There are some that will always go to the future.

That is what the future is all about. As we find about more things, we also find about more other things. It is always a path through the future. It is really exciting to be a person that knows how to get on the path to the future!

I think that more of these human beings in this world are already on this “path” to the future!

That makes me happy! Regardless of how bad the “near” seems to be, the “long” term will be better! That is what “Faith” is for each person in our World!

Love, Papa