i hate the government

Chantay - kyle, Texas

I Believe the Government is evil

I believe the government is evil because they don’t follow the constitution or the Declaration of Independence. If you look at some of our rights written in the Bill of Rights you could find some laws that take away some of those rights or some part of the right. I despise it when they say we have the freedom of speech when we are at school or work we can’t all ways say what we want or think we’re limited. I thought that we were called “The Land of the Free” not “The Land of the Semi-Free.” I don’t feel free and I’m sure a lot of people who know some of our rights, or most of them, fee the same way. To me it’s like being in a big in a big fenced in area being watched and if you go against the people making up the rules you’ll die. You could think of our world like the book 1984 where Big Brother is watching you and the thought police are monitoring our thoughts and all those ministries. When you read this book you don’t immediately think of our society, but if you think about it you could see it. To me England seems to be more free than us, maybe they should be call “The Land of the Free.” I would like our government to be completely changed and some laws changed or no longer laws anymore. If we would all stand up to the government we could and probably would win, that is in the constitution right? And why can’t all the laws that they’re trying to pass as law come through the people, shouldn’t we have a choice in what our laws are? When you go home tonight why don’t you write down the laws you know, that you think are unfair our things the government has done that affected you personally. If you came up with 20 or more ask yourself how I could change it, what could you do differently in the future. If you want to do something now your time is coming up, if you have already decided think again and see if you missed anything or if your decision will be the best for the country. I hope everyone has some idea of how I feel and if not please don’t hate me I’m just speaking my mind like everyone else does. What ever your beliefs are follow them no mater how much you’re rejected kind of like what M.L.K Jr. did against discrimination.