Living in a Box

Ashley - Kyle, Texas
Themes: carpe diem

These days’ people just go on living life as angrily as possible. It’s like as if they are invincible and they don’t care what they leave behind when they leave. It is portrayed that no one can ever just calm down and chill out to just focus on what is real and good. These days we all must just focus on the bad. But why? Why do we do this? Why do we act this way? Why can’t we enjoy life? I will not lie though I have lived my life this way for sixteen years. However, now what is important to me is not letting every one of my little problems bog me down. It has come a time for people to relearn how to count on their families, to love one another, and say “I love you” with meaning behind it. Life will pass you bye to fast to stay mad, hold onto grudges, or play tug-a-rope with people’s emotions. If everyone would just care more, worry less, and help each other out; life would be much more enjoyable. So I ask you this one question “Why not change the way that you live your life?” I know that personally I do not want to go another day that I could say that I regret. There are so many more productive things that we could be doing, other than regretting. It is time for everyone to explain to everyone how they feel and what they want to do. When I am going to my grave I hope to be saying how I had so a great life not how I have so many regrets. I have for sure had my fair share of problems in life so it will be hard to do. But when it comes down to it, it will be such a great decision to do this. If we just let life run bye without doing anything about it then maybe we should just go and live in a box. Seriously if we aren’t going to try and live our life then why not just hide out? Today is the first day of my second life.