Universal laws

Robert - kyle, Texas
Themes: citizenship

I believe that people should follow the laws. When everybody follows the laws then it makes a peaceful enviroments for other people. It is good that they started making laws because now it is a much peaceful place to live in this world. Because without rules there would be no foundation in the world. And then everyone can live a peaceful life especially the ones that come after our lifetime. And I personally think that everyone’s life is better since they made all of the laws in the world. If people listen to all the rules that are being made right now then it will made everyone happy. Because a person who follows the rules is a person who is making the whole world a better place. And I believe that everyone should follow all the rules that are being made and already have been made. People that are just coming into the world just have to listen to their parents because they don’t know what all of the rules are that have been made. Everybody should follow all of the rules that are being made right now. And it is everyone’s guess that there are a lot of laws that are being made at this very moment. Because the way the world is now there are being laws made right now while we are in school right now. Even parents should follow all of the rules that are being made at this very moment so that they know what is going on in the world. Someone did also support this belief and he was kind of there to just make the laws. This person was the one who was also making all of the laws with a lot of other people helping him. I like this guy because he was the one who was supporting my belief so that inspired me to write this because I really like this guy. This guy inspired me to write this that is why I wrote this because that guy is so smart and he is so intelligent to write all of the laws.