Mental Hostility

Drew - Buda, Texas

I believe that you should respect everyone that has been in or is going in a mental hospital. I feel strongly about this because it can define character, these people show true passion in what they do whether it be getting better or staying in a summer camp environment for a few days.

This summer I was in a mental hospital three times I was emitted into shoal creek. I was diagnosed with bi-polar b disorder and schizophrenia. I know out of all people that it is hard. Harder than many other things, like stopping smoking, quitting drinking and staying away from drugs. These are very hard things that only I and many other people I’m sure have gone through.

When you wake up in the morning you don’t just look around and analyze, you walk down the street first and breathe in the air. Although that air can be bad for you, the consequences are worth it. So looking around at the people in the world that are weird and not like you because they do weird things like drugs and have ear rings should be frowned upon. They are just look like you people from Tupac to Tony Hawk all have the same outlook, excusing them because they are riders yet they are still simple men. The rest of the world looks at them different but they are just like the high school quarter back.

I myself rap, skateboard, and I’ve been to a mental hospital should I be out casted? Or should I succeed like everyone else. The people like me that try to succeed should be looked greatly at, it’s not easy. For most people it might just be looked over, but its very hard and I think it should be rewarded.

Life isn’t easy and for people like me its harder so look out for people that are out of the ordinary because they might have problems that just make them even more unique than they already are a very unique redundant person Isn’t that hard to come by.