the lucky rock

ciara - kyle, Texas

“The Lucky Rock”

What I personally believe is, in this round rock. Yes I know it might sound weird and crazy but its okay  I’m kind of weird like that, the whole thing about why I believe in this rock is because I had it since I was a young kid! It brings back the best of memories and to me even luck.

People ask me when they go into my room “Ciara why do you have this rock?” I just stay quite and sometimes feel down. I reply “Cause my grandma had gave it to me before she past away.” Even though this rock brings back good memories, and good times spending with my grandma, happy that I have something that my grandma gave me before she past away. If I lost this rock it’s like loosing your arm, you can’t get back, you can replace it but it will never feel the same. Again you can’t replace something that you have that’s helpful or anything. I believe in this rock like. I believed in my grandma she was the best person ever! Now since she’s gone imp always going to have something she gave me and means a lot to me. I’ve never thought this rock would mean a lot I was like hey it’s just a rock no big deal. You’ll probably think the same but I don’t I believe that if I, have this rock I’m going to feel like I have my grandma near and don’t have to worry about what’s going on and everything will be okay.

That’s what I believe if I don’t have this I don’t know if I have luck in things or good memories from the past when I stayed with my grandma. And yes there are more things I believe in but, this one is the first thing that had popped into my mind.

So if people think it’s weird I don’t listen to them or care what they think or have to say. Just believe what you love to believe in, you might not think others care but trust me, you’ll find at least one who will.