Different is not always bad

Cody - kyle, Texas

Everyone in the world all have different and unique personalities. Some are quiet and shy, while others are loud and crazy.

My uniqueness is my blue Mohawk. I always have fun and do crazy things. Having my blue Mohawk makes me very different from other people. I am not the type to get mad or upset for someone to say something bad about me I just blow the little things off.

I am one to speak my mind and try new things, and the summer of 2008 I did a crazy thing. My girlfriend helped me dye my Mohawk I had already had bright blue for the summer. At first I will say I was a little scared to look in the mirror, but when I did my hair just screamed Cody Holt!

Believing in yourself and trusting you can do something is a gift. I know I can do anything I set my heart to, I believe in my self. Knowing that I am actually pretty shy having my blue Mohawk I think lets my real inner Cody come out.

When someone I normally don’t talk to comes up to me to talk about my hair I find out that we have some things in common. Making new friends can be hard at times but when you believe in your self you can do anything.

Over the past 3 years at Hays high school I have I have made many friends, some friends that I can truly count on and even trust with my life. The more friends I have the more unique I can be, because being around so many different personalities can be a good thing.

I like to be myself; I don’t like trying to be fake or acting like someone who I am not. So having my bright blue Mohawk makes me feel more confident that I can do anything I set my mind to.

When i am asked what I believe in I say myself because I know I can do it all and I can chow the world what I am really made of.