I Believe No Regrets

Katarina - Buda, Texas
Themes: carpe diem

I believe that whatever life brings you, you should never regret anything that you do. They say thing have their reasons for happening and its true they do, but also they happen so you won’t make the same mistake twice, even though we all probably do it over and over again.

I believe that you should live life to the fullest with no regrets and no worries, but then be serious about it when the time is needed, just don’t take life for granted. I have been the type to do things and the result doesn’t end up to fair and I’m like, “I wish I didn’t do what I just did! Ugh!”, but then I think well maybe that happened for a reason and you maybe things will turn out great or maybe not but what do I have to lose or gain. I think that people that take life to seriously so need to chill out with the people that are having fun, just have fun don’t be so harsh on yourself.

I believe you should go out go do crazy things with your friends not too crazy but just have fun and be happy! Just go with the flow go where life takes you maybe it will go far maybe it will not end up how you expected even though you might not get the rich famous life everyone wants just be happy that you have your family and you did what you did to be where and who you are today!

So wherever you are in life just think of what you’ve don’t that day and think about all the positive things that can come out of it Always have a positive thought about what you do, don’t think negative that won’t be much of a help. So just live life!