this i believe. i belive in you can create your own future

kaiman - kyle, Texas

What I believe in

People believe in many things. Some believe in Santa Claus or some believe in prayer. I too believe in many things. One thing that I believe in is that you can create and decide your own future, by the choices you make in life.

Being born in the United States and into a democratic society will also help your future. The constitution states the freedom of speech that allows you to choose what you want to do with your life. Unlike being born into a communist society like say china where the government will choose your future and what you do with your life. Communism is still in many countries where you don’t have the freedom of speech so you will do what ever the government tells you to. What helps also being smart enough to pick and choose your own career path? You have to pick what you really love to do such as like I love working on computers. So then I would take as many computer classes I could in high school and college. But if you pick something that you don’t like to do you will not be very happy in your career. You can start creating your own future by choosing who your friends are and who you hang around. Because what they can do can and will affect your future. Such as if they are doing something illegal and you get caught with them you risk your chances of getting caught and might even go to jail.

Many things have influenced my beliefs. My belief in the future will not be likely to change. Many people share my belief in the future. For example people are involved in this presidential election because they to believe in the future change that is coming.