Everything is against you making something of anything

David - Buda, Texas
Themes: setbacks

I am David Pruitt and I believe that everything is against you and your ideas.

In the U.S., in the world, no one really pays attention to see how hard people everywhere have to push themselves every day more and more to make something happen in their lives. The boss, the teacher, the government, it is all against you succeding. The world is demanding more of you as human being. The schools are making students get more credits, people are less acceptive, they are more demeaning towards anything and anyone that is not like what their perfect little movie is.

It is all so difficult to make it. It starts even before you are born, you can be born with deffects that could even kill you right then. When you do grow up, finding a job can be hard and if you get a job the government keeps making it harder for you to be able to live your life; a happy life. If you play sports then you know how hard you work, what you put your body through for game day or when you hit the skate park or trails. If you work you know what you have to go through to make your money. Day in and day out.

Theres more things in this feature film that don’t want you to grow up and succeed than there are that want you to.

You shouldn’t give in because if you work hard and keep on it can only get better in the end.