love what you do!

ashleigh - kyle, tx, Texas
Themes: purpose

Love what you do!

I had always loved to draw. Since I was little. Started when I crayons and would color on the walls! It wasn’t until I got in to middle school at Barton Middle School. I was in seventh grade art class and us a bunch of different kinds of art. I loved to draw, I would draw anything. Give me a pen, pencil, even a marker and some paper and I would be focused on it until I would finish. I would doodle on my school work my home work. That’s what would just keep me so focused. By my freshmen year when we had went a that tour at the high school I feel in love with the architecture class. But since I would be freshmen at Hays High then I would have to take the pre class for architecture.

Freshman year I was excited I was in that class I was the only freshman which made it a little harder for me. But I still tried harder. My teacher Mrs. King, help me out I went to tuder’s after school for this class. All of our work was on the computer fist we had to learn how to use the source on the computer and when second semester came around we were doing the practice blue prints to buildings, roads and houses.

Junior year is here. My sophomore year I didn’t take the second class I did softball. Didn’t like it as much as I did architecture. So I signed up for the second class.

Well everybody at this year is always talking about “what collage are you going to?”

“What are you going to major in?” and, “what are you going to do after collage?”

Okay well I don’t what collage I want to go to mainly UTSA.One reason because that’s where my boy friend wants to go to. Well and after collage I want to go into my grandpa’s company. His company is very successful. He owns it and he builds the main buildings in corpus like the hospitals, movie theaters, and where they have their concerts… my grandpa is very supportive. I would love to make him happy. And a very big plus to me is it pays really well. And in life everybody loves to have extra money to just have… I love what I do!