It is what it is

Mark - Kyle, Texas
Themes: carpe diem

This I believe that “life isn’t mint to be planned so don’t try to plan it”. In my life I tent to try and to plan out my day or my week. I always seem to be disappointed because my day or week didn’t go as planed. I take my life day by day by getting up in the morning thanking God for all that I have and pray for those that are less fortunate than I. My mom and day always get mad at me because they ask me what I am going to do for the day or with my friends when we are hanging out I simply say “I don’t know, I don’t plan my life”, I know God has already planned what is going to happen.

The reason I tent to life my life like this is because it just seems more fun just taking life as it comes. I feel like I was raised with good morals and a strong faith that I will make good decisions in my life. But I learn from my mistakes, but just keep taking life as it comes.

Once I planned my morning, my day and my night. My plan was to wake up early shower, shave, get dressed and ready for the day. I was going to make breakfast, and after my friend was going go pick me up head to her house. We were going to hand out and then go to the movies, after the movies hit up a get together. Nothing went as planned, and from there on I decided not to ever plan what is going to happen. Since it’s not really up to you what is going to happen. I just keep in my mind on which direction I want to end up or head to.

I just hope when I have kids my kid doesn’t take life to seriously. Just have fun do what you want and don’t plan to deeply on what is going to happen, because you won’t always get what you want.

This is what I believe “life isn’t mint to be planned so don’t try and plan it”.